Custom RoHS Eco-Friendly Vacuum Rubber Bellow
|FOB Price:||US $0.2 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $0.2/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000000 PCS / Month|
|Transport Package:||in Plastic Bags and Cartons or as Per Your Request|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: bellow-08
- Material: NBR, Cr, SBR, EPDM, Iir, HNBR, Acm, Nr, Ep, Sil, F
- Hardness: Between 30-90 Shore a
- Certificate: RoHS, ISO, SGS, Ts16949, UL94
- OEM / ODM: Welcome
- Quality Control: by Ourselves
- Place of Origin: Qingdao, China
- Specification: As per your drawings
- HS Code: 40169990
- Usage: Agricultural, Industrial, Medical, Vehicle, Electronic, Household
- Color: Any
- Brand: Hagoin
- Material Manufacturer: Dow Corning, DuPont, Bayer, Wacker
- Size: Customized as Per Your Drawing
- Production Method: Compression Molding
- Trademark: HAGOIN
- Origin: Qingdao, China
Capability of our rubber workshop:
1. ISO9001:2008 certificated factory.
2. Mix materials in house professionally. And we have our own mold workshop.
3. 20 sets of compression machines and 2 sets of injection machines to run mass production.
4. 2 sets of advanced trimming machines to assure non-flash products.
5. 20 QC technicians and 6 R&D engineers, strict quality control and assurance system to assure high quality products.
6. Lead time: 3~10 days.
7. High efficient management to achieve the production cost optimization.
8. OEM and ODM are highly welcomed.
|Common Name||FKM, FPM, FFKM|
|Chemical Name||Fluoro Rubber|
|Trade Names||VITON® (registered trademark of the DuPont Dow Elastomers)|
FLUOREL® (registered trademark of the 3M Company)
|General||FKM is a M Class Rubber|
Contains a saturated chain of the polymethylene type
Fluoro rubber of the polymethylene type having substituent fluoro and perfluoroalkyl groups on the polymer chain
Fluorocarbon elastomers are inherently compatible with a broad spectrum of chemicals. Because of this extensive chemical compatibility, which spans considerable concentration and temperature ranges, fluorocarbons have gained wide acceptance as a material of construction for butterfly valve o-rings and seats.
Excellent resistance to mineral acids, salts solutions, oils and many aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons.
Attacked by caustic (sodium hydroxide) and low molecular weight organics.
There are several different grades of material available. Care should be taken in selecting the right grade for the application.
Not suitable for steam service
Sulphuric Acid Plants
Seals and gaskets in the gas cleaning system handling weak sulphuric acid.
Plate heat exchanger gaskets