Industrial Fluororubber FKM Rubber Seal Ring
|FOB Price:||US $0.01 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $0.01/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500, 000 PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||in Plastic Bags, Cartons or as Per Your Request|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: seal ring-19
- Application: Machinery, Industrial Component, Electronic Product, Vehicle, Household Appliance
- Cross-Section Shape: V-Rings
- Hardness: 30-90 Shore a
- Material Manufacturer: Dow, DuPont
- OEM/ODM: Welcome
- Place of Origin: Qingdao, China
- Logo: Acceptable
- Specification: As per your drawings
- HS Code: 40169310
- Material: FKM Rubber
- Effect: Hole with Seal
- Color: Any
- Brand: Hagoin
- Quality Control: Third Party
- Size: Custom
- Certificate: FDA, LFGB, Rosh, Reach, ISO, SGS, UL94
- Trademark: Hagoin
- Origin: China
DuPont produces several different grades of Viton. There are three major families of standard Viton Fluoroelastomers: A, B and F. The designation refer to their relative resistance to attacks by fluids and chemicals. The differences in fluid resistance that exist are the result of different levels of fluorine in the polymer which is determined by the types and relative amounts of monomers that comprise the polymer.
Molded FKM rubber seal
Professional factory to produce gasket with higher quality and competitive price.
Molded FKM rubber seal features
1) Available material: Material for Silicone NBR, Fsil, VITON(FKM)&Dow elastomers, Neoprene, HNBR, Natural rubber, SBR, IR, IIR(butyl rubber), ACM ect.
2) All manufacturing processes confirm to the ISO/TS16949, SGS, RoHS, REACH.
3) Customer's design and specifications are accepted.
4) Color and shape can be changed upon request. Available in various sizes and colors.
5) Available indiffernt kinds of slicone gaskets, silicone seals, custom molded seals.
6) Our professional R&D team can provide you higher quality products with competitive price and full set of documents such as PPAP, CONTROL PLAN, PFMEA etc.
Have advanced CNC machine and technique to cut bonding washer molds by ourself.
7)FKM Responds very well with resistance to ozone, high temperatures, oxygen, mineral oil, synthetic hydraulic fluids, fuels, aromatics and many organic solvents and chemicals.
8)Widely applied in faucet, toilets, fittings, pipes, showers and other industry accessories, and auto parts for sealing.
WHY CHOOSE US?
1. ISO9001, and Materials RoHS and REACH approved. FDA21 approved rubber materials are available.
2. Reasonable and competitive price. For large quantity the mold is free.
3. Exporting to many countries and well received. The countries include USA, England, India, Malaysia, Australia, and so on.
4. With a lot of experience in large-size seals and rubber products, and the price is competitive
5. With a lot of experience in rubber metal bonded products, and the price is competitive
1. Prompt delivery: Delivery within one month.
2. Standard packing: Carton and pallet
3. Custom design available: Material, Size, Color, Packing.
4. For large quantity the mold is free.
5. Material property
A. Ozone and chemical resistance
B. High temperature resistance
C. Excellent weather resistance
D. Anti-aging, anti-radiation, good flexibility, good elasticity
E. Excellent resistance of acids, aliphatic hydrocarbons, aromatic hydrocarbons and animal and vegetable oil.
|Common Name||FKM, FPM, FFKM|
|Chemical Name||Fluoro Rubber|
|Trade Names||VITON® (registered trademark of the DuPont Dow Elastomers)|
FLUOREL® (registered trademark of the 3M Company)
|General||FKM is a M Class Rubber|
Contains a saturated chain of the polymethylene type
Fluoro rubber of the polymethylene type having substituent fluoro and perfluoroalkyl groups on the polymer chain
Fluorocarbon elastomers are inherently compatible with a broad spectrum of chemicals. Because of this extensive chemical compatibility, which spans considerable concentration and temperature ranges, fluorocarbons have gained wide acceptance as a material of construction for butterfly valve o-rings and seats.
Excellent resistance to mineral acids, salts solutions, oils and many aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons.
Attacked by caustic (sodium hydroxide) and low molecular weight organics.
There are several different grades of material available. Care should be taken in selecting the right grade for the application.
Not suitable for steam service
Sulphuric Acid Plants
Seals and gaskets in the gas cleaning system handling weak sulphuric acid.
Plate heat exchanger gaskets
|Type||Chemical Composition||Fluorine Content||Description|
|A||-CH2-CF2-CF3CFCF2-||66%||The most common fluoroelastomer composition used in O-rings. Comprised of vinylidene fluoride (VF2) and hexafluoropropylene (HFP).|
|B||-CH2-CF2-CF3CFCF2-CF2-CF2-||67%||Improved acid and alcohol resistance over A type. Comprised of vinylidene fluoride (VF2), hexafluoropropylene (HFP) and tetrafluoroethylene (TFE).|
|GF or F||70%||Improved fuel and alcohol resistance. Comprised of vinylidene fluoride (VF2), hexafluoropropylene (HFP) and tetrafluoroethylene (TFE).|
|GLT||65%||Often referred to as "Good for Low Temperature". Good performance down to -40oC. Introduced in 1976, this type was the first commercial fluoroelastomer to use the fluorinated vinyl ether monomer.|
|GFLT||68%||Often referred to as "Good for Fluids and Low Temperature". Good performance down to -35oC.|
|AFLAS||-CF2-CF2-CH3CHCH2-||55 to 60%||Excellent resistance to bases, amines and solvents.|
|Super FKM||-CF2-CF2-CF3OCFCF2-CH2-CH2-||72 to 74%||Resistance to fluids is increased with the higher fluorine content|
|Perfluoroelastomers FFKM||-CF2-CF2-CFOCFCF2-||75%||Family of fully-fluorinated fluorocarbon elastomers|
|Material||NBR, CR, SBR, EPDM, IIR, HNBR, ACM, NR, EP, SIL, FKM etc.|
|Hardress||Between 30~90 shore A|
|Color and design||Any popular design according to the drawing, color with transparent, black and any other color as your requirements. OEM/ODM highly welcomed.|
|Packing||Plastic bag&carton box or according to your requirements.|
|Printing||sublimation or silk printing,etc|
|Price||Price is based on size and quantity. Large and regular quantity will be in discount accordingly.|
|Sample||Sample is free, buyer pay the mould and post charge.|
|Delivery time||Based on the quantity, usually 12-20days|
|Min order||500pcs according to the requirements|
|Payment||TT, west union|
|Certification||ISO9001: 2008, RoHS, FDA|
|Packing||Plastic bag&carton box or according to your requirements.|
|Place of Origin||Qingdao,China|
|Quality control||By third party|
|Application||Automotive, Industrial, Medical, Agricultural etc.|
|Property||High/low temperature resistance, oil and fuel resistance, water resistance, weathering resistance, Ozone resistance etc.|
|Company||Hagoin company is specialized rubber products for several years, our website: www.hagoinchina.com , do believe that we can offer competitive price & quality With best service.|